1. Shop online www.craftpassion.pl conducts retail sales via the Internet.
2. All the goods offered in the store www.craftpassion.pl are brand new, originally packed,
free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
1. All prices on the website www.craftpassion.pl are gross and given in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
2. The shop owner reserves the right to change prices at www.craftpassion.pl. The price change does not apply to orders placed before the change in prices.
3. Orders are placed through the website.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
5. Once submitted an order by the Customer, he will receive an automatic response from the shop acknowledging receipt of the order.
6. Implementation of the order begins after the payment order via PayPal.
1. Goods are sent to the address specified on the order form or sent via email.
2. The goods are delivered internationally by post office.
3. Shipping costs and PayPal costs are added to each order. Shipping costs and PayPal costs can be checked at any time in the link "Payment and Delivery".
1. Craft Passion issues a receipt for each order or for request an invoice. The buyer must contact with the seller before payment if he needs the invoice.
2. Payment for the ordered goods may be effected through payment system PayPal, Craft Passion account: firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment via PayPal is additional charge, according to the information available in the link "Payment and Delivery".
3. Orders not paid within 7 days from the date of the order will be canceled.
1. Craft Passion is the administrator of databases of personal data transmitted by the customer of online shop in connection with the purchase.
1. The seller reserves the right to make changes in the Terms and Conditions. Customers who have an account at the Shop will be informed about changes via e-mail correspondence.
2. Content and images contained on website www.craftpassion.pl belong to the Seller and are protected by law. They can be used only with the written agreement of the the owner of the store.